Complete Solutions to Your Environmental Concerns
Site Capping | Landfill Closure
Site Capping and Closure
CODE has successfully installed a variety of caps at diverse locations – including the bottom of the Rahway River and at Superfund, Brownfields, and industrial sites throughout our service region. We install asphalt, soil, and geomembrance caps; monitor H&S during new cell construction and expansion; and remediate old landfills and surface impoundments. Landfill-related services available from CODE include:
- Soil Erosion & Sediment Control (SESC) Installation
- Clearing & Grubbing
- Subgrade Preparation
- Berm Construction
- Cover & Barrier Protection Layer Placement
- Excavation of Re-Use Soils for On-Site Placement Under Cap
- Excavation, Classification & Off-Site T&D of Impacted Soils & High Hazard Waste
- Stockpile Management
- Multi-Layer RCRA Modified Cap Construction
- Landfill Gas Collection & Venting System Installation
- Surface Water Drainage System Installation
- Multi-Layer Armoring System Installation
- Asphalt, Concrete & Soil Cover Cap Installation
- Topsoil & Vegetative Layer Placement
- Access Road Construction
- H&S and CQC Monitoring
Building Vapor Mitigation & Envelope Solutions
CODE is a manufacturer-approved installer of vapor intrusion barrier products. Designed to protect from SVOCs, PHCs and moisture vapor, these products allow for the redevelopment of contaminated sites, creating a healthy built environment.
CODE has the capability to service developers, general contractors, and environmental engineering professionals involved in building construction and modifications that require building envelope solutions such as vapor mitigation (VMS) and sub-slab depressurization systems (SSDS).
CODE’s VMS/SSDS Service Manager has overseen the installation of 1,000,000+ SF of below-slab products including recent installations for a Superfund Site GWTS Building in New Jersey and a Waste Transfer Station in Rhode Island.